Ministry of Environment invited GWP-Lithuania to represent Lithuanian water resources in the international exhibition EXPOZARAGOZA 2008 with the topic „Water and sustainable development“.
On 16 April, 2008 in Narutis hotel, Vilnius, GWP-Lithuania and the Ministry of Environment organized a seminar on ” Water and Sustainable Development – highlighting the achievements of Lithuania“ , which was attended by over 50 participants from different water sectors and institutions. The workshop participants agreed on the main themes and messages should be presented at the international exhibition in Spain EXPOZARAGOZA – 2008. Agenda and presentations of the seminar in Narutis hotel in Lithuanian language can be downloaded here:
- Ar įmanoma valdyti taršą?
- Esami ir planuojami vandentvarkos pokyčiai
- Ar turime etaloninių vandens telkinių?
- Vanduo ir darnus vystymas: Lietuvos pasiekimai
- ES direktyvų įgyvendinimas – darnaus vandens išteklių valdymo garantas?
- “VANDUO IR DARNUS VYSTYMASIS”
- Požeminis vanduo- vienintelis geriamojo vandens šaltinis Lietuvoje.
- Esamos ir planuojamos Lietuvos saugomos teritorijos
- VANDUO IR DARNUS VYSTYMASIS – IŠRYŠKINANT LIETUVOS PASIEKIMUS
Eight representatives from Lithuania attended international exhibition in Spain and presented information on sustainable management of Lithuanian water resources. Agenda and presentations of the seminar can be downloaded here:
- EXPO Zaragoza 2008. Participants from Lithuania
- Assessment of the human impact on river water quality
- Sustainable Management of Lithuanian Water Resources Seminar in Lithuanian pavilion EXPOZARAGOZA2008 PROGRAMME
- Protected areas of Lithuania. What we have now and what we are going to have in the future
- Sustainable Management of Lithuanian Water Resources
- SUSTAINABLE MANAGEMENT OF LITHUANIAN WATERS
- Water supply and sanitation
- Integrated Water Resources Management in River Basin Districts in Lithuania
2000 copies of brochures in Spanish language have been pulblished and distributed among the visitors of Lithuanian pavilion.